Skip to content

General

23 results found

1. Recruit mass retailers

immediate need for developing more retailers, in Leamington, for those who are dependent on working, living & shopping here-can't access other areas because they don't have external transportation. There is an increasing deficit in the availability of affordable retailers in Leamington for electronics, or clothing despite a proliferation of ELITE uptown boutiques (priced out of range for the average consumer). Including furniture or electronic depots such as Gabriel's which is not "price marked" for the average consumer. Leamington is a hub for agri-business & industry...at the expense of regular retail I think. thank you.
    Friday at 1:26pm · Like
    Yvonne…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Healthier eating

Leamington continues to be saturated with fast food restaurants...we still need some good affordable family dining despite some singular locations, the food quality has declined noticeably. I'd like to see us have something like this http://richtree.ca/ come to town...the food is amazing, it's a central hub for people to gather & discuss event planning, visit, or go over business...in addition, with Leamington being an agricultural mecca...I can just see local produce being featured & it'd be popular with tourists & towns people alike.
    Richtree Market - Restaurant in Ontario Restaurants
    richtree.ca

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. put road markings on ALL town streets

Suggestion. Improvements still desperately required on some town roads....section of Danforth just before turn off to new subdivision [road leading up past ball fields & Canadian Tire] requires resurfacing...it's worse than washboard it's so pitted & fractured...there's pits & grooves that wrack the body when trying to bicycle over it...not to mention the permanent absence of any sidewalks along Danforth in excess of 23 years. It is also an "unmarked road"...no traffic markings. Riding down it tonight, vehicles driving down the centre of the road at me then seemingly annoyed because I was going along on my bicycle, they veer…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →